Saturday, October 29, 2011

Learning from the big boys

Another everyday moment recorded. I know one day in the not so far away future, I'm going to miss watching the boys play together. I love now that Rowan is starting to be able to move around and stand sturdily enough that he can get into whatever the older 2 are doing. I really dislike the yelling and pushing that sometimes follows, but they are pretty gentle for the most part, and are learning to keep the small toys in their rooms where they will be safe from "baby slobber", and eventually the dog when she arrives.


I used a fabulous Sketch by Evgenia Petzer from the Pencil Lines Blog. 
Sketch #256 

Materials:
Cardstock: Bazzill Basics Paper
PP: 4 Heures 37
Washi Tape: Studio Calico
Letters: American Crafts
Bakers' twine: Doodlebug Design Inc.
Mini Staples: Tim Holtz
Rub-on: American Crafts
cork tile
Bread tag
scrap ribbon

0 comments: