Tuesday, October 4, 2011

PP ban.

It's no secret that I love green, so it won't be a surprise either if I tell you this layout came together very quickly last night either. I pulled out a bunch of green scraps, and a few do dads lying around, including the photo which I had printed weeks ago. At first, I struggled to not add even a teensy bit of patterned paper, but really, with all the tools and techniques available to me, I didn't need it afterall.

Check out the Awesome projects done for today's Challenge me Tuesday over at Practical Scrappers.
I also have a painting featured over at Momenta today, and it's a bit out of character for me. Check it out to find out why.

Happy Tuesday!

3 comments:

Lynn said...

love that little face and the page is awesome what a nice look the letters add such nice texture ly

Claude said...

Love it! Is that a leaf border punch?

Erin Morehouse said...

the punch is to make rolled flowers, but I'm using it flat. EK Success