Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Soup-er post!

Hiya!

I'm excited to have 2 layouts featured on the Jillibean Soup Blog today for their Soup spotting Wednesday! The last few times I've been to check out the blog, there have been girls from the Mix it Up DT that I was part of -the very talented Juliana Michaels and Melanie Blackburn. It feels good to be in such great company!

The 2 layouts are older ones, but I love the Jillibean product combos still!

 

I'm also working on a tutorial that I promised for a stained glass look- valentine. I got a little overzealous and also discovered another little surprise that I'll share a little later today ( if the kids permit!)

Thanks!
Erin

3 comments:

Random Acts of Krafting said...

These layouts are so well done. I love the color scheme.
Hugs
Tanya

Jamie Lane Designs said...

Love the layouts and Congrats on the mention! Super cool!

Teri said...

Congratulations on being featured! You definitely deserve it - these layouts are great! :)