Saturday, February 27, 2010

it's a Heatwave!

Well we have been experiencing milder temperatures with loads of snow, but I'm talking about American Crafts new line "Heatwave". I love bright primary colours, and these papers are right up my alley! The basics in this collection can be used for anything- not necessarily a summer theme.

Here's the page I did with a great sketch from fellow DT member Heidi from Practical Scrappers.
The sketch challenge is on now at PS if you want to join in!

 


I love the title!- My friend Claude helped me with this one- she's such a whiz with titles!

All product is American crafts except for the striped border strip- which is Sassafras. All Patterned paper is from the Heatwave collection except for the red one which is from the new Abode line.

12 comments:

A Rup Life said...

That title is PERFECT! Great layout!

Kelsey said...

Love the colors, this line is great! Cute title

Jess (aka Sparksgal) said...

Great layout Erin - love the bright colors. :) Please stop by my blog when you have a chance, I have a little something for you! Hugs, Jess

Teri said...

Very cute! The pic is adorable, the colours are great! :)

Sara said...

i just love the bright colours

Heidi M said...

Hi Erin! I love your take on the sketch! Wonderful papers and awesome title - not to mention a sweet picture.

Heidi :)

Unknown said...

This layout is fantastic. Love the bright colors and the photo is great, love the title too!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Fern said...

What a cute layout and fantastic title!!!

Unknown said...

oh your layout is just so darn cute! I had to come tell you I just loved it! Great job!

Amanda said...

Erin, I am loving your page, and what a little cutie pie you have there.. I love how your title has several meanings...

Your PS DT Sister,
Amanda :0)

Claude said...

It's all in a day's work!

Barb said...

What a cute page... love the bright colours!
And that Claude... she's so CLEVER! :D