Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Scrappy extremes

Last Saturday, I created 3 layouts. I can't share 2 of them with you yet because they are for Design team projects. What I can tell you, is that one was for a sketch challenge, and I used the new Heat Wave line from American Crafts. In the manner of Ren and Stimpy I sing:  " HAPPY! HAPPY! JOY! JOY!"
A new favorite! I love the bright colours paired with that clean AC style!
anyhoo- I'm just posting today to tell how the same papers can be used to create very different moods.
I also created this layout with the happy papers- although I was going for a sad feel.
Makes ya just want to give him a hug doesn't it?

 

You'll see the difference when I post the other page on Friday.

Tomorrow is my day at Practical Scrappers, and this week we've dug out our stamps!
It's worth checking out the fun ideas and techniques posted so far this week!

Erin

2 comments:

Random Acts of Krafting said...

So pretty and the picture is just adorable.
Hugs
Tanya

Teri said...

Love that colour combo! :)