Sunday, February 7, 2010

free digis- for a special Valentine...

Hi,
 I just wanted to let you know that one of my new favorite stamp designers- Dustin Pike is giving away 3 sweet Owl Digi stamps. All you have to do is make a valentine for a special girl who is battling Acute Myeloid Leukemia. ( and brighten the day of a little girl)
Go check it out at here.
Let me know if you decide to participate...

 

Here's my card. I couldn't wait for Dustin's stamps, ( which I received before I was even done scanning this!)so I used a Stampin' Bella Owl. I know it looks like he's floating, so after I scanned the card, I drew in some flutter lines under his wings.

Thanks,
Erin

4 comments:

Claude said...

Oh, I'm going to send her a card!

- - Sheryl - - said...

Adorable - I just requested my digis' and will send her 3 cards!
thanks for the idea sharing....

Unknown said...

Cute card. Wanted to let you know the stamp you sent arrived - it is great and the card you made is out of this world!! It is very beautiful. Thank you so much.

Michelle Quinno said...

Very cute!! I made one tonight too.