Thursday, February 11, 2010

Brad Challenged !

I must admit, I'm not a lover of brads. I think it may be partly due to the fact that I move stuff around constantly on my page, and well...once you've got a hole in your layout your options are kinda limited. I collected all kinds of brads when I first started scrapbooking and was trying to find my groove. Now like many other scrapbookers, I have tons of brads- in different shapes, sizes and colours that i'm not using. They'd probably be great as flower centers, but then that would mean I was actually using my flowers too!

Well as part of this week's Brad Challenge at Practical Scrappers I stepped out of my comfort zone, and created 3 cards using brads.Who knows...maybe, just maybe, I'll start to love them again.

 

  

  
Happy Thursday!

Erin

10 comments:

Claude said...

I absolutely love the rainbow card with the brad cloud!

Random Acts of Krafting said...

These are just so clean looking. I love the bold colors.
Hugs,
Tanya

Sherri said...

LOVE your cards...they all look so "springy". Great use of brads too!

JJ Sobey said...

I think these came out great! Love that cloud.

Amanda said...

My goodness, you rocked this brad challenge.. I love how you made a cloud out of brads that was so creative...

Amanda :0)

RobinJ said...

Beautiful cards, Erin! I especially love the rainbow card!
xoxo-RobinJ

Unknown said...

Great cards and very creative use of the brads here! Love them!!!!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Teri said...

These are great! Such creative uses for brads! Nice work! :)

Clare said...

Love all of them - especially that cloud one! So glad you stepped out of your zone or I'd never seen these cuties! ;)

Heidi M said...

Hi Erin! Awesome cards for the brad challenge! With several more weeks of winter, they are a welcome reminder of spring to come! Thanks for stepping out of your comfort zone!

Heidi :)