Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Still Waiting!?

If you remember my post weeks ago about all the things I was using my time waiting for, you may be interested in knowing that I'm still waiting, only now for different things: For the nausea to subside, for my energy to come back, for an indication as to what colour our guest room will be painted, and for the days around November 25th, when we expect to meet our newest addition. ( did I also mention I can't wait for these pregnancy hormones to  level out too? I cry at anything these days!)

I was so relieved to hear a little heartbeat during our first appointment Monday;I think i'm actually allowing myself to start to get excited now... who knows,  there may even be some pink  scrapbook pages in my future...

8 comments:

Dayna said...

Awwww that is exciting news!! Congratulations!

Jamie Lane Designs said...

Oh Erin, I am so happy for you (and the family!)! This is terrific news! BIG BIG Congrats!

JJ Sobey said...

I know it may not be obvious, but I'm pretty darn excited about this baby! I'm so happy for you and Mark!

Random Acts of Krafting said...

WOW, Congratulations Erin. We have been on the fence about having the third. I am just so excited for you.
Hugs
Tanya

Igagnon76 said...

congrats again Erin! i just loved seeing the baby on the ultrasound, these are great pictures - no wondering at what your looking at...remember the friend's episode with Rachel...

Claude said...

Oh, "she's" beautiful!
Hugs!

Lynn said...

oh Claude I agree....lol of course if He is handsome....:) I am so exicted Erin ly

famille1999 said...

Just saw your post. I haven't been checking out blogs for a while now (nor have I scrapped either but that's another story). Congratulations on the baby! Either boy or girl, I'm sure that this new addition would be very cute. :)