Wednesday, May 19, 2010

a lost gem

I was flipping through some pages done this year so far, and realized I hadn't posted this one that I completed at an all day crop. It still makes me smile when I see it, so I figure no one would mind if I posted it now.

Ethan never fell asleep in the highchair, and Parker has only done it 2 or three times. I think this was the first time he did,  and he amazed me by continuing to take bites of his lunch with his eyes closed. I used Crafter's Companion templates for the pearl placement, and to make the cloud shape/shadow.

Materials:
Cardstock: Bazzill Basics Paper
PP: American Crafts
Pearls: Dollarama
Felt: Fancy Pants
Pebbles: Prima Marketing
Letters: American Crafts
Ribbon: unknown

4 comments:

Sandi Clarkson said...

Great layout. Love the ribbon and pix. What a funny story and memory!

D said...

What a precious layout! That's great you made a page so you'd remember this moment. He is too cute! (Oh yeah, your page is too, lol).

Bobbi said...

This is so funny. My DD used to do this all the time even when I moved the time of lunch around to try to find a time when she would not fall asleep at the table:) My DS has never done it.

Random Acts of Krafting said...

You have brought back many memories. My youngest even fell asleep drinking a bottle standing up!

Hugs
Tanya