Sunday, May 23, 2010

I Tubed!, you Tubed! , we all tubed...

Well I finally got brave and made my first video tutorial for Practical Scrappers. I'm still feeling my way around Imovie, but I think it turned out ok. No genius concepts were divulged in the making of the video, but you can brush up on a simple way to make mitred corners on a layout.  If I feel like I've ever got anything else of value to share with my crafting community, I may just break out the camera again ( This time I'll try and wait until the kiddos have gone to bed, so my soundtrack isn't so Fisher Price inspired).

4 comments:

Lynn said...

great job Erin :) ly

Barb Craft said...

You are braver than me!! You go girl!! The video was fabulous!! Thanks for teaching us something new!!
Barb :)

Igagnon76 said...

great video Erin! i hope you'll be making more. oh yeah i didn't hear too much fisher price noises in the backround.

Claude said...

Loved the pop-ups!