Thursday, May 13, 2010

Dig out your Punches!

That's the challenge is this week at Practical Scrappers. We spend so much for them, we'd better get our money's worth!

Here's the page I did for the challenge. I used a scalloped circle punch to make the border. Not my favorite layout lately, but it'll do.

Materials:
Cardstock: Bazzill Basics Paper
pp: Sassafras Lass, Bella Blvd.
Stickers: Sticko, Bella Blvd.
Felt: Artemio
seed beads, Diamond glaze, Uniball signo pen
Marvy Uchida Punch


Here's another one I did for a scraptag, that could also fit the punch theme. I love that dino border punch so much!
Materials:
pp: Sassafras Lass.
letters: Doodlebug designs inc., Jillibean Soup
Stickers: Sassafras.
Chipboard: Fancy Pants
stamps: Pink Paislee, Gel-a-tins
Stickles
EK success border punch
Staz On ink

4 comments:

Barb Craft said...

Love the way you used the puches for borders all the way around!! Your little guy is just too cute!!
Barb :)

Unknown said...

I am loving the punches used as a border! Fabby job!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

D said...

I think your Afternoon Tea page is soooo cute! I love the border and the black makes it really pop. Your little man is adorable :)

Pam said...

I think the layout is great. I love the black and yellow color combo!