Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Two for one Tuesday?

It's seems like forever that I've been waiting for my guest month designing with Ruby Rock-it; probably because I've been so eager to share my creations with you! This collection was a huge stretch for me, but I am so pleased with the results! Here's my favorite, but you'll need to visit Ruby Rock-it to see everything.

 Materials: 
Bazzill Basics Paper
Pearls, Cardstock Stickers, glitter Die Cut, lace trim, title sticker and patterned papers all from Ruby Rock-it August Moon Collection
Tim Holtz Distress Ink 
Martha Stewart punches

I'm also up on the Momenta Blog today, with a fun gift wrap idea:



I don't think I have a split personality... and if I did, what are the chances we both scrapbooked? :)
Happy Tuesday!
Erin

2 comments:

Sherri said...

Well hello there! What a sweet little blog you have, and congrats again on winning the SWTS!

Michelle said...

Gorgeous LO! Love the silver!