Tuesday, May 8, 2012

More Scrapping with the Stars

Tonight, is reveal night for challenge #8 of LCOM's Scrapping with the stars, and I'm happy to say I've managed to keep playing up until now. If you're looking for a fun place to meet other scrapbookers, or to learn more about scrapbooking, I would totally suggest you join the forum there. Everyone is lots of fun! Here's my page for last week's Challenge #7.

We had to
Use patterned paper as the background
Have only ONE photo
Use die cuts somewhere on the page
Use glitter somewhere on the page
Have some journalling (hidden, handwritten, typed, etc)


Lots of October Afternoon goodies on this one, some Stickles, and Stamps from American Crafts, Pink Paislee and Stampendous. Smaller letters from Echo Park.

Did you know LCOM has a sketch blog too? Let's Capture these Sketches posts a new card sketch and layout sketch weekly.







1 comments:

Heather May Holbrook said...

Hi Erin! Love your layouts! I especially love how on your Christmas LO the torn paper is reminiscent of torn wrapping papers- so clever! I love that idea!
Hugs!
Heather