Monday, January 16, 2012

Take 2...

For some reason I find myself doing challenges and sketches twice these days. I'm not going to complain, it means I'm getting double the layouts done too!
This layout also uses Let's Capture These Sketches sketch #115 by Natalie Roy. Tricky tricky, LCOM owner Tink gave us Challenge #4 for the 8 Weeks 10 Challenges contest. ( you can still join!) We had to use this sketch, but it had to be a brand spankin' NEW layout.


I used some of this girly girly stuff from Crate Paper- Emma's Shoppe Collection. I totally forgot about winning this sweet collection at crop before the holidays.

Materials: 
PP: Crate Paper ( Emma's Shoppe), smidgen of Pink Paislee
Washi Tape
stickers: Crate Paper, The Girls Paperie
unknown: eyelet, yarn
Lace: Love My Tapes
Resin Flower: Prima
Viva Decor Pearl and Paper pens

Die cuts: Crate Paper, October Afternoon



You may remember my 2011 layout I did for Challenge #1 of the 8 Weeks 10 Challenges contest? Well, seems I didn't have enough photos on it to meet the challenge ( Thanks Claude!). So here's the retake:


yes that is actual stitching around the photos. I even heat embossed the little square frame to turn it white ( it was red glitter). Not to take any chances, I included TWELVE photos this time ( a new record for me I think!)

Materials:
Cardstock: Bazzill Basics Paper
PP: MME Funday, Lily Bee Designs
Chipboard, Basic Grey, Pebbles, American Crafts

5 comments:

Laurel said...

I love this layout! Always love Crate Paper!

Christa said...

Erin, these are great! I love wood grain (so on trend!) and the hot pink suits it perfectly. Your second design is a great idea..ione I think I may just scraplift! Thanks for the inspiration!

Sarabeth aka Sarita said...

both are amazing layouts! i am a huge crate paper fan and i love the photo collage on your second layout :)

sarabeth

Mara Campbell said...

I love your Crate Paper layout!! I just recently used some of that collection and forgot how much I like it. And love the photo collage on the 2nd layout.

Claude said...

Happy to help ;)