Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Double Duty

It's rare for me to create a project for two separate challenges, but this one just worked so nicely, I hope you'll forgive me? :)
Although I originally put this one together for 8 Weeks-10 Challenges contest at LCOM. (It's not too late to sign up...the prize is a 50 dollar gift card!) It fit perfectly for my own challenge over at Practical Scrappers; today's Challenge Me Tuesday Post showcases more projects featuring trends from 2011. I had also mentioned it would be great if the project had a new year's theme. Why reinvent the wheel right?


The coolest thing about it, is that I'll be comparing it to this one for years to come:
 I must go see if I have pics from last year so I can make it a true tradition!
Happy Tuesday!
Erin

2 comments:

Sarabeth aka Sarita said...

what fun layouts! i love how vibrant the colors are and i love the pictures!!!! they really came out great! happy scrappin'!

sarabeth

Mara Campbell said...

The colors are fabulous!! I love all the fun elements and that great pleated paper along the side.