Friday, January 13, 2012

It's reveal day!!

The new sketch team at Let's Capture these Sketches has it's first reveal today! The talent that is team A ( I'm on team B) shows their stuff with a fantastic sketch from Natalie Roy. Even though I'm not part of the team showing today, I couldn't resist creating with the sketch.

 



I can't believe I actually used rub-ons! Old Marcella by K rub-ons I've had since I started scrapping. Paper from Echo Park, and Pebbles. Prima felt and Pebbles, Authentique letters, Love My Tapes Lace, and Creative Cafe labels. ( oh and cork, mist, washi tape and some butterflies I made eons ago.)
Check out Let's capture these Memories Facebook page, and the Let's Capture These Sketches blog!
Loads of inspiration to be found!!

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Erin this is beautiful I simply love this LO LY

Mara Campbell said...

This is so pretty!!! I love all the felt!

Sarabeth aka Sarita said...

what a nice layout, i love that felt too!!

sarabeth