Thursday, August 7, 2014

Just a Number- and a winner!

Challenge #9 at Challenge YOUrself blog, is now posted. If you haven't already checked out the blog, now is a great time to jump in. Every month, a new challenge is issued, and the key is to always make sure YOU are featured in the photo; something many of us neglect to do. To make things even more interesting this month, we were asked to scrap our ages. I wasn't bothered much to show my age, and found everyone's responses to the assignment to be so very interesting. I don't have a problem being thirty-eight, and I don't think I'll have any issues turning39 or 40. As long as I can keep doing what I love,with those I love, it's just a number.


Materials:
Cardstock: American Crafts
PP: Echo Park
Die cut: Studio Calico
Stamps: Lawn Fawn
Ink: Hero Arts, Tim Holtz Distress Stains
Brads: Teresa Collins
Stickers: Bella Blvd.
iRESISTibles spray
Viva Decor Paper Pens
Melty Things
Feathers


oh and speaking of numbers I was just reminded I was supposed to draw for a RAK last month, and totally forgot!
I got fancy, and used Psychic Science random number generator to pick number...

2 -Sue D!

Sue D said...
Very cute design and love all the colors of glitter.
- See more at: http://girlpaperscissors.blogspot.ca/2014/06/june-scrapping-our-stash-blog-hop.html#sthash.XLWHDWVE.dpuf

Sue D said...
Very cute design and love all the colors of glitter.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com
- See more at: http://girlpaperscissors.blogspot.ca/2014/06/june-scrapping-our-stash-blog-hop.html#sthash.XLWHDWVE.dpuf

Sue D said...
Very cute design and love all the colors of glitter.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com
- See more at: http://girlpaperscissors.blogspot.ca/2014/06/june-scrapping-our-stash-blog-hop.html#sthash.XLWHDWVE.dpu

Sue D said...
Very cute design and love all the colors of glitter.
- See more at: http://girlpaperscissors.blogspot.ca/2014/06/june-scrapping-our-stash-blog-hop.html#sthash.XLWHDWVE.dpuf

Random numbers generated Aug 7 2014 at 0:57:45 by www.psychicscience.org 
Free educational resources for parapsychology and psychical research.

...and I'll also send a little something to Karenladd for bringing the slip to my attention.
must be the old age or something! e-mail me ladies with your addresses please :)

KarenladdKarenladd

6 comments:

Lesley G said...

I love your layout and that the number doesn't bother you. This shows in the lovely bright colours - fab!

Lesley G said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lynn said...

Love this layout Erin! Great colors and those melty things are aweeeesooooome!! Great attitude about getting older!! ;)

Sharon Fritchman said...

Yes, Erin! It is just a number!!!! And I absolutely love your creative and wonderfully happy layout! I really like your take on this challenge!

Unknown said...

I love how bright and happy this layout is! great job!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Karenladd said...

What a wonderful and energetic layout Erin! Love that you are even looking forward to turning 39 and 40 because you are so right..it's all just numbers! I can barely see 40 in my rear view mirror and have to say that life just gets better and better!
And you are so sweet to send me a RAK for reminding you about the drawing! With our busy lives we can always use a little reminder here and there!