Friday, November 23, 2012

a Little Sasparilla

Every now and again, a collection comes along that just seems perfect for your needs. Sasparilla by October Afternoon was one of those. I just had to get my hands on it as soon as I saw it online. 
Then a funny thing happened- Once I got it home from the scrapbook store, it sat, and sat. I eventually used it for a layout or two, but nothing that really captured what I had first loved about it all.  Then I got down to working with this week's sketch #159 from Let's Capture These Sketches. 


I pulled out these pictures of my little cowboy, and thought I may as well give the collection another go. Turns out these were the pictures I needed for this all along.

Materials:
Cardstock: American Crafts
PP: October Afternoon
Stickers: October Afternoon
Letters: Lily Bee, Adorn It
Fabric Tape: Love My Tapes
Felt: Fancy Pants Designs
Stamp: We Are Memory Keepers
Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Stain
Adhesive: I used Helmar Acid Free for the papers and photos, and Helmar 450 Quick Dry for the felt.

0 comments: