Thursday, March 10, 2011

Busy busy

Having 3 little boys is definitely proving to be a handful! In addition to being on the admin team for Practical Scrappers, I'm busy making samples with new CHA products for my local scrapbook store, and have just hijacked the store's blog from the owner. I've also been busy preparing for an upcoming manufacturer design team call- the first call this year that I just had to make time for! I'm doing an online workshop too, and hope to be digging out my canvas and art supplies again soon- oh! this could get messy...
I know I've been posting less recently, but here are a few layouts to hold you for now:


  

















 Materials:
cardstock: Bazzill Basics Paper
pp: October Afternoon, Sassafras Lass, MME, Bo Bunny
chipboard, diecuts: MME
pearls: Basic Grey
pen: Uniball Signo, Copic Multiliner
self adhesive cork

 Materials: 
pp: Jillibean Soup
diecuts: Jillibean Soup
stickers: Jilllibean Soup
pen: Bic Mark-it
pearls: Basic Grey
brads: Doodlebug design Inc.

0 comments: