Friday, April 9, 2010

MMMMMmmm...

Here are two newer pages- one is a Valentine's layout, and one is kinda Easter themed- both food related of course! The Cupcake layout I did at a crop, I had wanted to use up that Making Memories shaped paper, since I had already cut the center of it out for another project. I used some brown ink, and a new text background stamp from Hero Arts. I also kept with the polka dot craze by adding spots to my Thickers using my white pen.
Materials:
Cardstock: Bazzill Basics Paper, Bo Bunny
PP: Making Memories, KI Memories, Jillibean Soup
Chipboard: K&Co
Pearls: Kaiser Craft
Ribbon: unknown
Butterrfly punch: Martha Stewart
Stamp: Hero Arts
Ink: Memento
Letters: American Crafts, Webster's Pages
Pen; Uniball Signo (white)

My "Easter" page is really photos of the kids the week before Easter devouring bunnies brought to them by friends of ours. I did this page as part of a Scraptag on Scraptacular Images. I really wanted an Easter bunny shape cut on my Cricut, but when I couldn't find one I liked, I decided to print an image I found onto beige cardstock- Voila-  chocolate bunny!
 Materials:
Cardstock: Bazzill Basics Paper, Bo Bunny
Thread: Gutterman
letters: Prima Marketing, October Afternoon
bunny photo from: http://hcrecipes.blogspot.com/2009_04_01_archive.html

3 comments:

Barb said...

Super-cute layouts, Erin! What a cool idea to print out the photo of the bunny. :)

shari said...

I love your Our favorite food group layout! Your kids are adorable. Shari (cricutrookie)

Random Acts of Krafting said...

Your boys look pretty Sweet Erin! I would have to say they are the sweetest. Love your layout, you certainly bring out the beauty of your children.
Hugs
Tanya